- ‘The Funnies‘, Honourable Mention, Golden Point Award 2021 (English Short Story Category)
- ‘A Place Where Nothing Happened At All‘, Love in the Time of COVID Chronicle (2020)
- ‘Sunshade, Starlight’, Pleasure to Burn (Regulus Press, 2019)
Winner, Literary Taxidermy Short Story Competition 2019
- ‘Reunion Dinner’, In This Desert, There Were Seeds (Ethos Books and Margaret River Press, 2019)
- What My Net Dragged To The Surface
Troubadour International Poetry Prize 2018, 1st Prize
- ‘First Date’ and ‘Moving House’, Southeast Asian Review of English (SARE) (Vol 56 No 1, 2019)
- ‘Off the Mat’, staged as part of Three Courses, ARTWALK Little India 2020
Articles and Interviews
In September 2019, I was guest blogger for Margaret River Press.
I have contributed articles to the Lion City Lit column, which covers all events and topics related to literature in Singapore, on Asian Books Blog.